Friday, September 13, 2013

J: ALL ABOUT BEBI A | HAPPY BIRTHDAY!'



As I am writing this while stuck in an epic traffic from work and my brain is already taking a nap, I can still dig up inside the hallows of my sleeping brain hundreds of things why Bebi A is such a unique person. She has her own set of quirks that can never be paralleled, in short, she's CRAZY! Haha. But I love her more for that. And, you know what they say: "birds of the same feather are THE SAME BIRDS!" Ahaha. 

Bebi A has a challenging personality. She has this tough coating, but once you get through her toughness, that's where you'll see the bebi A that we love very much! She's super caring and she always got your back! She's also really sweet and have a sense of belongingness towards all her friends. 

Bebi A has her own set of vocabulary, she always comes up with these weird acronyms or mashed up words and terms of endearment that you have to get permission from her before using it. Ahahaha. She's the queen of AP (attitude problem), the founder of names such as clang-ot, shzio, atzi, romee, and so much more! This is her quirk, she loves playing with words! 

Bebi A is a lover. She loves to love, and whatever or whomever she loves, she definitely let them feel it through many ways; from the little things like taking your cab's plate number to totally going out of her way to show how much she cares. 

Bebi A is my bestfriend. She is someone I can just be crazy with and never feel judged. We know each others secrets, what makes us tick, what majes us gush  or what hurts us the most. She is a true confidante, a secret's keeper. She's so perfectly imperfect! And as she turns a year older today, I'd like to raise a glass for her and celebrate everything that she is! I love yoy very much bebi A! Happy Birthday and I miss you!!!! 


Love lots,
Bebi J :) 



No comments:

Post a Comment