Monday, April 29, 2013

J: SUMMER LAUGHIN' (TOP 5 COMEDIANS)

After a very long day at work or finding work, it's really relaxing to have a very good laugh. It has been said that laughter is the best medicine, just look at laughter yoga! Laughter yoga really does exist and I bet it's one heck of a yoga class! But, if you want to have your own session of laughing trip at home, may I recommend these 5 comedians I always watch on youtube!

Warning: Don't watch videos at work, it may cause really shaky shoulders from stopping yourself to burst from laughter ;)

1. Matthew Perry

We all know him as Chandler Bing from "FRIENDS" but he has been having a lot of airtime on "The Ellen Show" recently and I really feel like falling off my chair the first time he did this very questionable joke about the man who has a peach for a head and then Ellen started a survey if the joke is funny or stupid, but funny. And then some other jokes followed and it's just funnier than the last one. I know this clip of a Matthew Perry joke that I will attach here may cause some kind of a confusion but I really find it hilarious, sound off in the comment box what you think, we would love to hear your comments ;) Meanwhile, ponder and enjoy this clip of Matthew Perry's latest joke on "The Ellen Show"





2. Gabriel Iglesias a.k.a Fluffy

This video is just one of the thousands videos on youtube by Fluffy and he's funny as hell! Especially, when he makes so many sound effects and different voices! He is HILARIOUS! He loves sharing stories about his friends, especially Martin, and their funny mishaps; may it be on their after-shows or on the road with cops. I find it really fascinating how an over speeding stopover can turn into a comedy scene with this guy! Just watch the clip and you'll see what I am talking about!


 
 

3. Jeff Dunham

Jeff Dunham is a ventriloquist, he does stand-up comedy with character puppets like Peanut, Bubba J, Achmed the terrorist and more. I watched Jeff Dunham for the first time through bebi A, she really has this super power to find funny videos on youtube since we were in college. I just started looking for funny videos recently.

So, obviously, Jeff's approach to stand up comedy is something really new and unconventional because he's like bringing so many different characters in his shows and it's really incredible how my mind flows away from the fact that he's still the voice of these puppets and just laugh so hard when he starts arguing and talking with them! And, he really has skills because you can barely notice his mouth moving when it's already the puppet talking! He has skills and humor! And, he can give you a good hearty laugh whatever kind of day you're having ;)

 
 

4. Noel Fielding

I have been into watching British comedy shows recently like "Never Mind the Buzzcocks"* and "The Graham Norton Show" and I just recently discovered the very funny Noel Fielding! I stumble to one of his videos while I was watching a clip of Russel Brand, they used to do shows together, so, like Russel Brand, he's also very charismatic in a sexy kind of way. He also has a weird sense of humor but that's just British humor, isn't it? He's really stylish as well! He has this charming and straightforward way of doing comedy, it's like he can say something really racist or whatever but he delivers it in a very sarcastic way, it becomes funny! He also does this very weird songs about just anything!

*I know this show is quite old. I don't even know if  is still on in UK, but it's a really fun show!

 
 
5. Kathy Griffin
 
I love Kathy Griffin and her foul mouth!! He takes on every issue that catches her attention, grabs the heart of the story and turn it into a comedy frenzy. She is crazy and fearless! I am, like, obsessing over her comedy specials. I really want to watch them all and listen to her dish about different celebrities, politicians and various prominent people. I love how she says things as it is, it's like she has no censorship and that's what makes her stories raw, real and very funny. Some might find her offensive and all but she's a comedian! She's getting paid to make fun of things and besides why take anything seriously that's off from a comedy special! Just watch her and laugh as she dishes out different issues in Hollywood and more! ;)
 
 
 
 
And, there goes my top 5 youtube comedians. Just remember to not take life too seriously! When the going gets tough, just have a good laugh and not worry about it a little and maybe after clearing everything out of our minds, we can find the solution to all our problems. ;)
 
 
And if I may share my favorite quote from Audrey Hepburn: "I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think it's the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person."
 
 
Having the ability to loosen up and laugh a little amidst adversaries is just straight up brave and wise!Just laugh it all off!
 
 
Spread the love, happiness and positivity!
 
 
 
-J

No comments:

Post a Comment